Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Inspired by the scriptures in John 9, Jesus Healing the Blind Man, Bless First is foundational in the Flood ministry approach. In John 9, Jesus chose to bless the blind man first by healing him. Later, through a relationship and conversation with Jesus, the formerly blind man believed that Jesus was the Son of Man. Flood chooses to follow this pattern of striving to meet physical needs first, then building a relationship so as to guide an individual’s spiritual journey.